THE PRAYER LIFE #7








Moses was a devoted follower of the
Lord.  He communicated with Him 
often as he led the Israelites across 
the Red Sea. Moses didn't  see the Promised Land; however, he still 
was awarded His place in heaven.  

LIFE LESSON:

MOSES & JESUS' TRANSFIGURATION


LUKE 9:29-31

29 As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.  
30 And behold, two men talked with Him, who were Moses and Elijah,  
31 who appeared in glory and spoke of His decease which He was about to accomplish at Jerusalem


I am sharing some of the scriptures
from the book of Exodus that show 
Moses' Prayer Life.







LIFE LESSON: 

MOSES HAD A DYNAMIC PRAYER LIFE!





EXODUS 3: 4  

So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.”

EXODUS 3:11 

But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?”

EXODUS 3:14 

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

EXODUS 8:29-31

29 Then Moses said, “Indeed I am going out from you, and I will entreat the Lord, that the swarms of flies may depart tomorrow from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people. But let Pharaoh not deal deceitfully anymore in not letting the people go to sacrifice to the Lord.”
30 So Moses went out from Pharaoh and entreated the Lord.
31 And the Lord did according to the word of Moses; He removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people. Not one remained.

EXODUS 32:9-14 


9 And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people!


10  Now therefore, let Me alone, that My wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them. And I will make of you a great nation.”

11  Then Moses pleaded with the Lord his God, and said: “Lord, why does Your wrath burn hot against Your people whom You have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand?
12  Why should the Egyptians speak, and say, ‘He brought them out to harm them, to kill them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth’? Turn from Your fierce wrath, and relent from this harm to Your people.
13  Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, and said to them, ‘I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven; and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever.’”
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE