YES, JESUS PRAYED! #3














Today, my faith has been strengthened 
and my spirit uplifted! Jesus prayed and 
so should I! I will continue to follow Him and seek His righteousness daily.



These are the rest of the scriptures that
I studied. They tell us how, when, and under what circumstances Jesus prayed.





 



9/30/15




LIFE LESSON:




BE LIKE JESUS SAY PRAYERS!





JOHN 11:41-42 

 

41 Then they took away the stone from 
the place where the dead man was lying.
And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me."
42 And I know that You always hear Me, 
but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.”

 


JOHN 12:27-28


 


27 “Now My soul is troubled, and what 
shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to
this hour.

28 Father, glorify Your name.”

Then a voice came from heaven, saying, 
“I have both glorified it and will glorify 
it again.





JOHN 17:1, 6, 20





1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up
His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father,
the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, 
that Your Son also may glorify You,



6 “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them 
to Me, and they have kept Your word.



20 “I do not pray for these alone, but 
also for those who will believe in Me through their word;



HEBREWS 5:7


Who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE