YES, JESUS PRAYED!














I've blogged for weeks about the prayer life of Moses, Daniel, Noah, Jabez. and Abraham and others. This was an inspirational Bible study for me.



I did ponder the question, " Did Jesus 
pray too? " I recalled a painting I saw. 
It shows Jesus praying at Gethsemane.



This week I’ll share scriptures which 
tells how, when, and under what

circumstances Jesus prayed.







LIFE LESSON:

WHEN JESUS PRAYED!


Matthew 11:25-28

 

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
26 Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.
27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

 

MATTHEW 14:22-23

 

22  Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away.
23  And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray.



MATTHEW 19: 13-15


13 Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
15 And He laid His hands on them and departed from there.


MATTHEW 26:36 & 39


36 Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.”

39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying,

 “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless,
 not as I will, but as You will.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE