THE PRAYER LIFE, BIBLE WOMEN



DEPICTION : JESUS & THE WOMAN








I have been going to church since I was a young girl. I noticed that the church was always filled with more women than men. 
I loved to hear the women pray when we had Revival Meetings and Women's Day.  

I have met some women who are dynamic prayer warriors. I have seen people healed and blessings come forth after many of their prayer sessions.  

I discovered many Bible verses that mentioned the women prayed.  Today 
I'll share some of these scriptures.




DEPICTION: EVE, MOTHER OF ALL LIVING






LIFE LESSON:

EVE’S PRAYERS ANSWERED

GENESIS 4:25-26


25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, “For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.”
26 And as for Seth, to him also a son was born; and he named him Enosh. Then men began to call on the name of the Lord.

 







LIFE LESSON:

SARAH’S PRAYER’S ANSWERED

GENESIS 11: 29-30


28 And Haran died before his father Terah in his native land, in Ur of the Chaldeans.
29 Then Abram and Nahor took wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai, and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran the father of Milcah and the father of Iscah.
30 But Sarai was barren; she had no child.



GENESIS 17: 21  


But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year.”


GENESIS 18: 11-12


11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age; and Sarah had passed the age of childbearing.
12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, “After I have grown old, shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?”  


GENESIS 17: 21  

But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year.”

GENESIS 21: 1&3   

1  And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken.
3  And Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him—whom Sarah bore to him—Isaac.












DEPICTION: DEBORAH

http://womenofthebible.wikia.com/wiki/Deborah



LIFE LESSON:

DEBORAH’S PRAYER SONG:

JUDGES 5: 1-5. 9-11

1 Then Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam sang on that day, saying:
“When leaders lead in Israel,
When the people willingly offer themselves,
Bless the Lord!
“Hear, O kings! Give ear, O princes!
I, even I, will sing to the Lord;
I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.
Lord, when You went out from Seir,
When You marched from the field of Edom,
The earth trembled and the heavens poured,
The clouds also poured water;
The mountains gushed before the Lord,
This Sinai, before the Lord God of Israel.


My heart is with the rulers of Israel
Who offered themselves willingly with the people.
Bless the Lord!
10 “Speak, you who ride on white donkeys,
Who sit in judges’ attire,
And who walk along the road.
11 Far from the noise of the archers, among the watering places,
There they shall recount the righteous acts of the Lord,
The righteous acts for His villagers in Israel;
Then the people of the Lord shall go down to the gates.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE