THE PRAYER LIFE #3




I now realize that I should start say a morning prayer praying as soon as my 
feet hit the floor each morning.I could
also say a prayer before going  to bed
at night too.My goal is to avoid morning distractions.I am seeking God’s help in 
this area. 
 
Here are some scriptures I discovered about prayers spoken by Mary:
 
 
 
 
17TH  CENTURY PAINTING:
THE ANNUNCIATION
BY EUSTACHE LE SUER


 
LIFE LESSON:

PRAYERS OF MARY, MOTHER OF JESUS


LUKE 1:38, 46-54


38 Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.


PRAYER SONG BY MARY

46 And Mary said:
“My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
48 For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name.
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him
From generation to generation.
51 He has shown strength with His arm;
He has scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
52 He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
And exalted the lowly.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things,
And the rich He has sent away empty.
54 He has helped His servant Israel,
In remembrance of His mercy,
55 As He spoke to our fathers,
To Abraham and to his seed forever.”


ACTS 1:14
 
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE