THE PRAYER LIFE! #6





My Bible study has shown me that Solomon followed in his father's footsteps.He loved the Lord too. He did  pray and sought the Lord's guidance after he became King.

Here are the rest of scriptures I studied about King Solomon's prayer life:







LIFE LESSON:

SOLOMON'S PRAYER AT
THE ASSEMBLY OF ISRAEL



2 CHRONICLES 6:12, 19-20, 40


12 Then Solomon stood before the altar
of the Lord in the presence of all the assembly of Israel, and spread out his hands.

19 Yet regard the prayer of Your servant and his supplication, 
O Lord my God,and listen to the cry and the prayer which Your servant is praying before You:
20 that Your eyes may be open toward this temple day and night, toward the place where You said You would put Your name, that 
You may hear the prayer which Your servant makes toward this
place.
40 Now, my God, I pray, let Your eyes be open and let Your ears
be attentive to the prayer made in this place.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE