THE PRAYER LIFE!








I need to improve my prayer life.I do
pray and say blessings over my meals.  

However, I should start praying as soon
as my feet hit the floor each morning.
I could also say a prayer before going 
to bed too. 

I am thankful for God blessing me with
a trauma free day.I need let Him know
it. My goal is to avoid distractions.I am
seeking God’s help in this area.



I looked at the prayer life of some
notable people in the Bible. Here 
are scriptures I studied :


  







LIFE LESSON
 
JABEZ 'S PRAYER

1 CHRONICLES 4: 9-10

 
9 Now Jabez was more honorable than 
his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore  
him in pain.”
10 And Jabez called on the God of 
Israel saying, “Oh, that You would
bless me indeed, and enlarge my 
territory, that Your hand would be 
with me, and that You would keep
me from evil, that I may not cause pain!”So God granted him what he requested.



PRAYER OF JABEZ FOR YOUR DESK



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE