THE PRAYER LIFE! #2










I need to improve my prayer life.I do
pray and say blessings over my meals.  


However, I should start praying as soon
as my feet hit the floor each morning.
I could also say a prayer before going  to bed at night too. 
I am thankful for God blessing me with a trauma free day.I need let Him know it. My goal is to avoid distractions.I am seeking God’s help in this area.



I looked at the prayer life of some notable people in the Bible. Here  are some scriptures I studied :


   

 
THE PRAYER OF ZACHARIAS 




LUKE 1: 5, 7, & 13-15



5 There was in the days of Herod, the
king of Judea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abijah.His wife was of the daughters of Aaron,and her name was Elizabeth.



7 But they had no child, because 
Elizabeth was barren, and they 
were both well advanced in years.



13 But the angel said to him, “Do not 
be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer
is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will 
bear you a son, and you shall call his 
name John.

14 And you will have joy and gladness, 
and many will rejoice at his birth.
15 For he will be great in the sight of
the Lord, and shall drink neither wine 
nor strong drink. He will also be filled 
with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb.








 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE