GIFTS ARE IMPORTANT! #2












I used to love watching my boys opening up the Christmas gifts. It was a joyous occasion for the  boys.  I would be heart broken when  weeks later, some of the  gifts were tossed aside.  I did eventually realize that this is  the nature of kids.  The gifts no longer bring them thrills. They move onto the next new desire of their little hearts.
The truth is, some adults are like their children.We ask God for blessings/gifts. We are so happy when we get them.We may even say, "Thanks!"  We soon forget  the blessings and God.Our prayers are done on "as  needed" basis. I am guilty  of this sometime. This year I am trying to improve. I do give thanks when I am wake up to see a new day.My goal is to remember my blessings and not take advantaged of them.

The Bible has a lot to say about gift giving. This week I'll share  scriptures about, the gifts we  give to God and the gifts God gives to us.


 







LIFE LESSON:



THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS OF ALL;

HIS SON JESUS !



JOHN 3:15-16 



15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.





THE BEST GIFT I WILL EVER GET:

JESUS' DEATH ON THE CROSS FOR ME!




MATTHEW 26:39



He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed,saying, “O My Father, 
if it is possible, let this cup pass from

Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as 
You will.”




MATTHEW  27:35



Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments,

casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken

by the prophet: “They divided My garments among them,

And for My clothing they cast lots.”











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE