BEWARE OF THE EVIL HEART! #2





IMAGE: FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. 
THE ADVERSARY IS ALWAYS SEEKING!




It is sad to say I can encounter evil everywhere. Some of the T.V. shows
spew evil actions and words like it is 
no big deal. I do know better, so I am selective.I avoid T.V. shows and books
with witchcraft, sorcery, and excessive violence.  All my Adversary needs is a 

crack in the door.

The Bible also warns me not to have
an evil heart. Of course, an evil heart
leads to sin and evil actions.

Here are some scriptures that I studied about this subject:


















LIFE LESSON:



STUDY THESE PSALMS & PROVERBS TO

LEARN THE PITFALL OF AN EVIL HEART





PSALM 28:3


Do not take me away with the wicked 
And with the workers of iniquity, Who speak peace to their neighbors, But evil
is in their hearts.




PSALM 140:2


Who plan evil things in their hearts; 
They continually gather together for 
war.



PSALM 141:4


Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice wicked works With men who work iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies.



PROVERBS 6:14, 18


14 Perversity is in his heart, He
devises evil continually, He sows 
discord.

 

18 A heart that devises wicked plans, 
Feet that are swift in running to evil,



PROVERBS 12:20


Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, But counselors of peace have joy.



PROVERBS 15:15, 28


15 All the days of the afflicted are 
evil, But he who is of a merry heart
has a continual feast.


28 The heart of the righteous studies
how to answer, But the mouth of the wicked pours forth evil.



PROVERBS 17:20


He who has a deceitful heart finds 
no good, And he who has a perverse tongue falls into evil.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE