HEART OF THE MATTER #3










The heart of the matter is, I am
alive today because of the grace
of God. Man has invented machines
to keep me alive. The truth is, my
quality of life would be worthless
if I depended on it.


I am sharing scriptures this week

that  show me how to have a heart
with faith and love for God.












LIFE LESSON:

HOW TO SERVE GOD WITH MY HEART






1 SAMUEL 12:24

  Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you. 


1 KINGS 8:18, 61



18 But the Lord said to my father David, ‘Whereas it was in your heart to build a temple for My name, you did well that it was in your heart.

61 Let your heart therefore be loyal to 
the Lord our God, to walk in His statutes and keep His commandments, as at this day.”

1 CHRONICLES 17:2

Then Nathan said to David, “Do all that is in your heart, for God is with you.”

2 CHRONICLES 19:3

Nevertheless good things are found in you, in that you have removed the wooden images from the land, and have prepared your heart to seek God.”

JOB 22:22

Receive, please, instruction from His mouth, And lay up His words in your heart.



  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE