HEART OF THE MATTER! #4












PAINTING: SACRED HEART OF JESUS CHRIST

The heart of the matter is, I am
alive today because of the grace
of God. An inventor has created

a life support machine which can
keep me alive. The truth is, my
quality of life would be worthless
if I depended on it. I choose a life

with God not a life with a machine.

I am sharing scriptures this week
that  show me how to have a heart
with faith and love for God.

LIFE LESSON:

HOW TO SERVE GOD WITH MY HEART









JEREMIAH 29:13




And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

ZECHARIAH 8:17


Let none of you think evil in your heart against your neighbor; And do not love a false oath. For all these are things that I hate,’ Says the Lord.”

MARK 12:30


And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.


LUKE 16:15  


 And He said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God.


ACTS 5:4 
 

While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE