BEWARE OF THE EVIL HEART!







RAINBOW: REMINDER OF GOD'S PROMISE



It is sad to say I can encounter
evil everywhere. Some of the 
T.V. shows spew evil actions and
words like it is no big deal. I do
know better, so I am selective. 
I avoid T.V. shows and books with witchcraft, sorcery, and excessive
violence.  All my Adversary needs 
is a crack in the door.

The Bible also warns me not to
have an evil heart. Of course,
an evil heart leads to sin and 
evil actions. 

Here are some scriptures that
I studied about this subject:

 





LIFE LESSON: 

AVOID AN EVIL HEART: SEEK THE LORD




GENESIS  6:5

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness 
of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

GENESIS  8:21

And the Lord smelled a soothing aroma.
Then the Lord said in His heart, “I will
never again curse the ground for man’s
sake, although the imagination of man’s
heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.

LEVITICUS  19:17

‘You shall not hate your brother in 
your heart. You shall surely rebuke 
your neighbor, and not bear sin 
because of him.

DEUTERONOMY 15:9


Beware lest there be a wicked thought in your heart, saying, ‘The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand,’ and your eye be evil against your poor brother and you give him nothing, and he cry out to the Lord against you, and it become sin among you.

2 CHRONICLES 12:14



And he did evil, because he did not prepare his heart to seek the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE