HEART OF THE MATTER!







 




 



The heart of the matter is, I am
alive today because by the grace
of God. Man has invented machines
to keep me alive. The truth is, my 
quality of life would be worthless
if I depended on it. 

I had teachers who told me, "Put
your heart into your work." The
Lord wants me to do this too. He
does not want lukewarm faith.

I am sharing scriptures this week
from the Book of Deuteronomy.
These scriptures show me how
to have a heart with faith and
love for God.


 LIFE LESSON:

HOW TO SERVE GOD WITH MY HEART











DEUTERONOMY 6:5

You shall love the Lord your God with 

all your heart, with all your soul, and 
with all your strength.




DEUTERONOMY  8:5, 14-17

You should know in your heart

that as a man chastens his son, 
so the Lord your God chastens 
you.14 when your heart is lifted up, and you forget the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;

15 who led you through that great and terrible wilderness, in which were fiery serpents and scorpions and thirsty land where there was no water; who brought water for you out of the flinty rock; 
16 who fed you in the wilderness with manna, which your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and that He might test you, to do you good in the end— 17  then you say in your heart,
‘My power and the might of my hand 
have gained me this wealth.’


DEUTERONOMY 10:12

And now, Israel, what does the Lord 

your God require of you, but to fear 
the Lord your God, to walk in all His 
ways and to love Him, to serve the
Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your soul.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE