DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH? #2










I have always liked the word "know."
I learned to apply this word in my
daily life, so I can save myself a lot

of grief. I try to know all of the signs 
 on the driver's license renewal test. 
 I would hate the hassle of taking a
 number and squinting at the road   
signs screen a second time. I know 
how to cook at home so that  I can
save money. I learned that eating 
out too much can zap your funds. 
I have retired and a fixed income   
means budgeting. I know that the  
use of coupons and buying things  
on sale are smart. In other words,
being in the "know" is profitable.


This week, I'll share some scriptures
that reveal  how powerful the word 
"know" is from a Biblical perspective.
  





LIFE LESSON:

STAND ON WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT 
THE LORD!

DEUTERONOMY 7:9

“Therefore know that the Lord your 
God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments;

PSALM 4:3
 
But know that the Lord has set 
apart for Himself him who is godly;
The Lord will hear when I call to Him.


PSALM 100:3

Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and 
not we ourselves; We are His 
people and the sheep of His 
pasture.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE