HEART OF THE MATTER #2





The heart of the matter is, I am
alive today because of the grace
of God. Man has invented machines
to keep me alive. The truth is, my
quality of life would be worthless
if I depended on it.


I am sharing scriptures this week

that  show me how to have a heart
with faith and love for God.


 LIFE LESSON:

HOW TO SERVE GOD WITH MY HEART











JOSHUA  24:23



“Now therefore,” he said, “put away 
the foreign gods which are among you, and incline your heart to the Lord God 
of Israel.”



1 SAMUEL  2:1



And Hannah prayed and said: 
“My heart rejoices in the Lord; 
My horn is exalted in the Lord.
I smile at my enemies, Because 
I rejoice in Your salvation.



PROVERBS  3:5-6


Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And 
He shall direct your paths.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE