I WANT TO SOW GOOD SEED!











I grew up in the city and didn't know a lot about farming.I would visit my cousins who lived in the 
rural part of our county. They worked in tobacco 
fields during the summer.They used their money
to buy new school clothes. Their earnings helped 
the family since my uncle had 5 teenagers which
ranged from age 13 to 18!

I remember my Sunday school teacher discussing sowing good behavior. The good children got an 

extra treat. I attended Bible Study and it became clearer how important reaping and sowing was to God.The Bible talks a lot about reaping and sowing.  Sometime the reaping and sowing is literal when it
is talking about planting seed and harvest time. The Bible also discusses reaping and sowing as relates to your behavior. 

I am concerned with the reaping and sowing in the figurative sense. My mom told us that we would get
a treat if we acted nice and was obedient.Today, I'm 
sharing some scriptures that explain how reaping and sowing relates to your behavior.







MATTHEW 7:12 
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

MARK 12:31

 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no other commandment greater than these.”

GALATIANS 6:7  

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 


2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-8


But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 





 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE