LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 5/27/14





PAINTING : WOMAN WITH ISSUE OF BLOOD & JESUS




I have had to exercise my faith when I have gone through test and trials in my life.   I always try to remember how Christ died on the cross for me and this increases my faith. I also recall how He created the world in seven days. I know that no man could ever accomplish this feat. His power is enough for 
me to believe that He can do anything.  

During my Bible study I have read about numerous people who had tremendous faith. I want to look at their walk of faith this week.  This should inspire me
to continue my Christian journey.







LIFE LESSON:  

WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD


MATTHEW  9:20-22

20 And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment. 

21 For she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.”  

22 But Jesus turned around, and when He saw 
her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter; your
faith has made you well.”  And the woman was
made well from that hour.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE