LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 5/30/14








PAINTING OF PAUL, AN APOSTLE OF CHRIST






I have had to exercise my faith when I have gone through test and  trials  in my life.   I always try to remember how Christ died on the cross for me and this increases my faith. I also recall how He created the world in seven days. I know that no man could ever accomplish this feat. His power is enough for  
me to believe that He can do anything.  

During my Bible study I have read about numerous people who had tremendous faith. I want to look at their walk of faith this week.  This should inspire me
to continue my Christian journey.




LIFE LESSON : 

THE UNSHAKABLE FAITH OF PAUL

ACTS  21:12-14


12 Now when we heard these things, both we and those from that place pleaded with him not to go 
up to Jerusalem.
 13 Then Paul answered,  “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart?  For I am ready 
not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem 
for the name of the Lord Jesus.”
14 So when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, “The will of the Lord be done.”






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE