LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 5/23/14











This week I'll feature scriptures that will discuss the word "bread". I realized how ignorant I was for not understanding that  bread  had several meanings in the Bible. The scriptures show that bread can have 
a literal and figurative meaning. 



LIFE LESSON:  BREAD OF LIFE IS FIGURATIVE FOR JESUS


JOHN  6:35


And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

JOHN 6: 43-44, 47-48

43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do
not murmur among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and
I will raise him up at the last day.  

47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me] has everlasting life. 
48 I am the bread of life. 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE