LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 5/26/14



Wiki: 12th century Venetian mosaic depiction of Noah sending the dove




I have had to exercise my faith when I have gone through test and trials in my life.   I always try to remember how Christ died on the cross for me and this increases my faith. I also recall how He created the world in seven days. I know that no man could ever accomplish this feat. His power is enough for 
me to believe that He can do anything.  

During my Bible study I have read about numerous people who had tremendous faith. I want to look at their walk of faith this week.  This should inspire me
to continue my Christian journey.



NOAH

GENESIS 6: 8-9, 14, 18-19, 22

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.


18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE