LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 5/16/14









I am still learning how to be have faith, be patient
and wait on the Lord.  I must wait for His answer 
to my prayers and for financial blessings that are forthcoming according to His time line.

This week I will feature scriptures that have helped
me have faith and patience.


TODAY'S SCRIPTURE LESSON:




WAIT ON THE LORD SO YOU WILL HAVE STRENGTH

ISAIAH  40:31



But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.



I am sharing this song by Fred Hammond that will encourage those who choose to wait on the Lord.


THEY THAT WAIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE