LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 5/28/14



PAINTING OF ABRAHAM & SARAH








I have had to exercise my faith when I have gone through test and  trials  in my life.   I always try to remember how Christ died on the cross for me and this increases my faith. I also recall how He created the world in seven days. I know that no man could ever accomplish this feat. His power is enough for 
me to believe that He can do anything.  

During my Bible study I have read about numerous people who had tremendous faith. I want to look at their walk of faith this week.  This should inspire me
to continue my Christian journey.


LIFE LESSON:

THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM & SARAH

ROMANS  4:16

 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also
to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all

HEBREWS 11:11

By faith Sarah herself also received strength
to conceive seed, and she bore a child when 
she was  past the age, because she judged 
Him faithful who had promised.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE