THE BIBLE & CHRISTMAS!





https://www.evangelicalendtimemachine.com








PROMISE OF THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!


During my Bible study, I discovered there was mention of the Coming of Jesus in the Old Testament.  This was an awesome discovery for me. Once again, 
I see that I  can never get too much Bible knowledge! The Lord blesses me with spiritual perception of His Word each time I read it!

Beginning this week, I'll be sharing  scriptures that discuss this prophecy/promise. 







MALACHI 3: 1


Behold, I will send my messenger, and He shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, He shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

NOTE:

THIS PROPHESY ABOUT  THE MESSENGER IS FULFILED IN THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURE:


MARK 1: 2



As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.



ISAIAH 28: 16



Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

NOTE:

Jesus is known by many names but I didn't recall hearing Him called a
Corner stone. I stand corrected. Here are the New Testament scriptures
which fullfil the prophesy in Isaiah 28:


EPHESIANS 2:20




And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone.


1 PETER 2: 6



Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE