THE BIBLE & CHRISTMAS!




www.batteryoperatedcandles.net





During the Christmas season, I try to read daily scriptures that focus on the birth of Jesus.  I find that this is a necessary pursuit since a lot of the Christmas movies on TV and the web never mention the birth of Jesus.  This helps me never lose focus on the real reason for Christmas.  The essence of buying gifts and toys, meal planning, and attending Christmas parties can also distract me if I'm not careful.

I'll be sharing some of the scriptures I have been studying during this Christmas season.


TODAY'S KEYWORD: 


FAVOUR (FAVOR)




GENESIS 18: 3




And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant




PSALM 5 12



For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.






PSALM 89: 17-18




17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
18 For the Lord is our defense, and the Holy One of Israel is our king.





LUKE 1: 28 & 30







28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.





30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.





A CHRISTMAS CAROL:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE