THE BIBLE & CHRISTMAS!




STAR OF BETHLEHEM
http://www.science20.com





PROMISE OF THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!


During my Bible study, I discovered there was mention of the Coming of Jesus in the Old Testament.  This was an awesome discovery for me. Once again, 
I see that I  can never get too much Bible knowledge! The Lord blesses me with spiritual perception of His Word each time I read it!

Beginning this week, I'll be sharing  scriptures that discuss this prophecy/promise. 









DEUTERONOMY 18:15, 17-19


15  The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken.

17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.


MICAH 5: 12

But thou, **Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.


** BETHLEHEM EPHRATAH-ANCIENT NAME FOR BETHLEHEM OF JUDAH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE