LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 7/25/14












This week I shared scriptures about people in 
the Bible who decided to do what they wanted 
and not obey God. Some of the consequences
of their actions were eye opening.The message
I got from these scriptures was:

Trust In God.

He loves me and only wants the best for me.

I must be willing to accept the consequences of my actions.I remember, how I hated waiting for my punishment when I disobeyed my parents.

Here are a few scriptures I pray will help me to always trust and obey:


JOHN 14:15 - .“If you love Me, keep  My commandments.


LUKE 11:28 -  But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God

and keep it!”


EPHESIANS  6:17 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which

is the word of God;


GALATIANS  3:26 -  For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.


MATTHEW 6:24 -  “No one can serve 

two masters; for either he will hate 
the one and love the other,or else he
will be loyal to the one and despise 
the other. You cannot serve God and 
mammon (money, wealth).


PSALM 119:11-Your word I have hidden in

my heart, That I might not sin against You.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE