WOMEN FOLLOWERS!









I was reading about the disciples 
last week and saw something I 
had been overlooking! I didn’t 
realize that women were also
following Jesus when he was 
teaching in the towns.


I assumed most of the women 
during Bible days were too busy
doing chores and childcare.I am 
ashamed to say I was guilty of 
believing the double standard!

 


Here are some scriptures I discovered
that prove women did follow Jesus:




LIFE LESSON:



WOMEN FOLLOWED JESUS TOO!



 

Matthew 9:19-22



19 So Jesus arose and followed him, 
and so did His disciples.

20 And suddenly, a woman who had a
flow of blood for twelve years came 
from behind and touched the hem of
His garment.

21 For she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.”

22 But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And the woman was made well from that hour.





Matthew 27:55-56



55 And many women who followed 
Jesus from Galilee, ministering to 
Him, were there looking on from 
afar.

56 Among whom were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, 
and the mother of Zebedee’s sons.

  

LUKE 8:1-3



1 Now it came to pass, afterward, 
that He went through every city 
and village, preaching and bringing
the glad tidings of the kingdom of 
God. And the twelve were with Him,

2 And certain women who had been
healed of evil spirits and infirmities:
Mary called Magdalene, out of whom
had come seven demons,

3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza, 
Herod’s steward, and Susanna,

and many others who provided 
for Him from their substance.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE