CAN YOU RENEW YOUR LIFE?







I was not familiar with the phrase, 
“renew your mind” when I heard it 
in a Helen Baylor song. I was curious
so I looked it up in the Bible.  I need 
to renew my mind if I want to be a 
serious Believer in God! I have stopped stressing about secular matters. I have began to focus on walking in faith and using Godly wisdom.  Bible study and meditation on God's Word has helped 
me reach my goal most days. Hey, I'm 
a work in progress!



I am sharing scriptures I have used to 
help me renew my life.












LIFE LESSON:



GOD’S SPIRIT CAN BRING RENEWAL!





Psalm 51:10



Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within
me.



Psalm 104:28, 30-31





28 What you give them they gather in;

You open Your hand, they are filled with good.



30 You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the earth.

31 May the glory of the Lord endure forever; May the Lord rejoice in His 
works.

 

Titus 3:5



Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy 
He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE