CONQUER FEAR! #3















LIFE LESSON:

FEARFUL PEOPLE CAN DEPEND ON GOD:

  
PSALM 27:3

Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident.

PSALM 46:2

Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of 
the sea.

PSALM 56:4

In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What 
can flesh do to me?

PSALM 118:6

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

Isaiah 35:4 

Say to those who are fearful-hearted,
“Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your
God will come with vengeance, With 
the recompense of God; He will come
and save you.”










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE