CAN YOU RENEW YOUR LIFE? #2














LIFE LESSON:

RENEW YOUR SPIRIT BECAUSE YOU WILL
NEVER BE FORSAKEN!

 
PSALM 37:25

I have been young, and now am old;Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,Nor his descendants begging bread.
 
LAMENTATIONS 5:20-22

20 Why do You forget us forever, And forsake us for so long a time?
21 Turn us back to You, O Lord, and 
we will be restored; Renew our days 
as of old,
22 Unless You have utterly rejected 
us, And are very angry with us!
 
HEBREWS 13:5-6


Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with 
such things as you have. For He
Himself has said, “I will never 
leave you nor forsake you.” 
So we may boldly say: “The 
Lord is my helper; I will not 
fear.What can man do to me?”
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE