LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 4/4/14







LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY



I thank the Lord,"Spring is Here!"

We may still have some cool days

but the birds are singing and the 

trees have small leaves on them. 

I have always enjoyed seeing all

of the signs of new seasons about 

to come forth. The Lord really did

bless His people with  the beauty

of nature's majesty every season.



I know we have celebrate Earth 

Day and it's trendy to care about

the environment.  I learned that

God's Word will encourage me

to respect the earth. My Bible

study has enlightened me to 

this fact. I do plan to be more

respectful of the environment

in the future!



I will take the time to recycle,

repurpose, and upcycle, rather

than discard things.



This week I'll feature daily 

scriptures which teach and

encourage me to respect 

the environment.






SCRIPTURES FOR FRIDAY







DEUTERONOMY 11:10-12



10 For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden;
11 but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven,
12 a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year.






SONG OF SOLOMON  2:11-12




11 For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
12 The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come, And the voice of the turtledove Is heard in our land.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE