LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 4/2/14








LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY



Thank the Lord, "Spring is Here".  
We may still have some cool days 
but the birds are singing and the
trees have small leaves on them. 
I have always enjoyed seeing all
of the signs of a brand new season coming forth. The Lord has blessed 
His people  with  nature's majesty 
during every season.



We have Earth Day and it's trendy
to care about the environment.God's Word  encourages me  to  respect the earth. Bible study has enlightened me and I plan to be more respectful of the

environment in the future!  I will take extra time to recycle, repurpose, and upcycle, rather than discard things.


This week I'll give scriptures which show me how to respect and care
for the environment.




SCRIPTURES OF WEDNESDAY

PSALM 8:6-8


You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;You have put all things under his feet,
All sheep and oxen—Even the beasts of the field,
The birds of the air, And the fish of 
the sea that pass through the paths 
of the seas.

PSALM 115:16

The heaven,even the heavens,are the Lord’s; But the earth He has given to the children of men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE