LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 4/3/14






LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY

I thank the Lord,"Spring is Here!"
We may still have some cool days
but the birds are singing and the 
trees have small leaves on them. 
I have always enjoyed seeing all
of the signs of new seasons about 
to come forth. The Lord really did
bless His people with  the beauty
of nature's majesty every season.

I know we have celebrate Earth 
Day and it's trendy to care about
the environment.  I learned that
God's Word will encourage me
to respect the earth. My Bible
study has enlightened me to 
this fact. I do plan to be more
respectful of the environment
in the future!

I will take the time to recycle,
repurpose, and upcycle, rather
than discard things.

This week I'll feature daily 
scriptures which teach and
encourage me to respect 
the environment.



SCRIPTURES FOR THURSDAY


MATTHEW 6:26-30


26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?  
27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 
  29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  
30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE