LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY, 4/1/14











LIFE LESSON FOR TODAY

I thank the Lord,"Spring is Here!"
We may still have some cool days
but the birds are singing and the 
trees have small leaves on them. 
I have always enjoyed seeing all
of the signs of new seasons about 
to come forth. The Lord really did
bless His people with  the beauty
of nature's majesty every season.

I know we have celebrate Earth 
Day and it's trendy to care about
the environment.  I learned that
God's Word will encourage me
to respect the earth. My Bible
study has enlightened me to 
this fact. I do plan to be more
respectful of the environment
in the future!

I will take the time to recycle,
repurpose, and upcycle, rather
than discard things.

This week I'll feature daily 
scriptures which teach and
encourage me to respect 
the environment.


TUESDAY'S SCRIPTURES:



PSALM 89:11

The heavens are Yours, the earth 
also is Yours;
The world and all its fullness, You
have founded them.


HAGGAI  2:8

‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts. 


Genesis 9:1-3

So God blessed Noah and his 
sons, and said to them: 
“Be fruitful and multiply, and fill 
the earth. 
 And the fear of you and the dread
of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth,and on all the fish of  the sea.  They are given into 
your hand.
Every moving thing that lives shall 
be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE