JOIN ME! CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN!





DEPICTION OF MARY MEETING COUSIN  ELIZABETH




I was looking for Christmas scenes when I stumbled
upon a website that had a webpage called Christmas
Countdown. It had scriptures featured for every day
in December up to Christmas Day.  I reviewed some
of  the scriptures and liked what I saw.  I decided to
add this on my blog to help my online friends get in
to the Christmas spirit! OK?

Here are the scriptures for December 10, 2014:







LIFE LESSON:


MARY AND ELIZABETH DISCUSS THE FULFILLMENT 
OF THE LORD'S PLAN


LUKE 1:42-45  (NKJV)

42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the
fruit of your womb!  
43 But why is this granted to me, that the mother of 
my Lord should come to me? 
44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb 
for joy. 
45 Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from
the Lord.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE