GET READY 4 NEW YEAR!










I am spending my days cleaning 
 up Christmas debris. All of the  
Holiday food has been eaten and   
the tree must come down.

I am considering how to make the
 year 2015 better. I am pondering  
how to continue to improve my
 Christian walk with God. 


I'll be sharing scriptures this week
that discuss a new day. These are 
scriptures I can stand on in 2015.



TODAY'S SCRIPTURES:


ECCLESIASTES 3:1         

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

ISAIAH  43:18-19

18 “Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE