JOIN ME! CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN, 12/4/14






I was looking for Christmas scenes when I stumbled 
upon a website that had a webpage called Christmas Countdown. It had scripture(s) featured for every day
in December up to Christmas Day. I reviewed some of 
the scriptures and liked what I saw.  I decided to add
this on my blog to help my online friends get into the
Christmas spirit! Ok? 

Here are the scriptures for December 4, 2014:




DEPICTION OF MARY & ANGEL GABRIEL




LUKE 1:28-30  (NKJV)

28 And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!”
29 But when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered what manner of greeting this was.
30 Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, 
for you have found favor with God. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE