JOIN ME! CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN, 12/5/14




DEPICTION OF MARY AND ANGEL GABRIEL







I was looking for Christmas scenes when I stumbled  upon a website that had a webpage called Christmas 
Countdown. It had scripture(s) featured for every day in December up to Christmas Day. I reviewed some of  the scriptures and liked what I saw.  I decided to add this on my blog to help my online friends get into the Christmas spirit! OK? 
Here are the scriptures for December 5, 2014:


LIFE LESSON:  THE ANGEL GABRIEL SENT BY GOD TO
INFORM HER THAT WILL WILL HAVE A SON AND SHE
MUST NAME HIM JESUS!

LUKE 1:31-33  (NKJV)

31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb 
and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus
32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne 
of His father David.  
33 And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever,
and of His kingdom there will be no end.”








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE