HIS PASSION LIVES EVERYDAY!









I have noticed we have full attendance
at our church on Christmas and Easter!
I must arrive at church early if I want to
sit on my favorite church pew! Could it 
be that some wayward church members recognize that these  holidays are the most important days of the year? The 
day Christ was Born and the day Christ Died! A true Passion of Christ indeed!

There are times when some church members have to miss a day of
Sunday worship.  I try not to be one 

the church members that the pastor
joke about. He mentions that he has
not seen some of them since Christmas! However, he smiles and say that he's still
glad to seem them.  Every one chuckles. 


Some members will try to improve their
church attendance.  While others will do
the same thing next year! There's no judgement here! Their church attendance  is between them & God! I'm just saying!! 


Every Easter I reflect on my lifestyle. Have I improved my Christian walk since last
year?  This is a life lesson for me. Try to "Remember the Passion of Jesus Every Day!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE