THE SPIRIT FILLED ROOM!








I am not distrustful of the Bible scriptures that read, "The glory of the Lord filled the room.” I believe "The Word" is true. I just wish I had been present when these events happened.  
 

My church choir sings a song called, 
 
"Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here! "  
I love hearing this beautiful song. Sometimes the atmosphere in our   
church services becomes euphoric. 
People seem to be filled with joy and
are jumping and applauding.
 

Today's scriptures discuss what 
happened when The Glory of the  Lord filled a room.





LIFE LESSON:



THE GLORY OF THE LORD FILLED THE ROOM




2 CHRONICLES 5:14



So that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God.







2 CHRONICLES 7:2




And the priests could not enter the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord’s house.




EZEKIEL 43: 4-5




4 And the glory of the Lord came into the temple by way of the gate which faces toward the east.

5 The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple.





EZEKIEL 44:4




Also He brought me by way of the north gate to the front of the temple; so I looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord; and I fell on my face.






 

HAGGAI 2: 7




And I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts.






LUKE 2: 9-10



And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.
10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE