PERISHED PEOPLE!










I'll admit that I didn't always heed my mother’s advice when I was a teenager.  During my rebellious streak I witnessed 
a violent fight at a party. The sight of blood did me in!  Oh yeah, my being grounded for a month didn't  help my situation either.



I discovered that some people in the 
Bible used bad judgement too. Today
I'll share scriptures about people who perished (suffer destruction) because 
they used bad judgement.







LIFE LESSON:




PEOPLE WITH NO VISION



PROVERBS 29:18-19


 

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keep the law, 
happy is he.







LIFE LESSON:



ENEMIES OF THE LORD 




PSALM 37; 20

But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat
of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.




PSALM 92:9

For behold, Your enemies, O Lord, For behold, Your enemies shall perish; All the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.


NUMBERS 32:21

And will go all of you armed over Jordan before the Lord, until he hath driven out his enemies from before him,



 
 2 SAMUEL 12:14



Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.

 ISAIAH 66:6


The sound of noise from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the Lord, Who fully repays His enemies!



 

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE