NO 2016 RESOLUTION!



















Many people have made New Year's
Resolutions. I don't do this because it
suggests that I have total control of my life.
I don't ! God does! Life circumstances
happen daily that I have no control over. 

I can set goals but there is no guarantee that I will accomplish each one of them. 
I'll pray for God's guidance to help me reach them.  One of my goals for 2016 
is to avoid perishing due to lack of vision and knowledge. 



PROVERBS 29:18  


Where there is no vision, the 
people perish:but he that keep 
the law, happy is he.



LIFE LESSON:

BE PREPARED FOR...
 
 

I feel that I can perish If I am not prepared for perilous times. There is so much talk 
about Last Days. Last Days scenarios do
exist in the Bible. I've read them in the Books of Joel, Daniel, and Revelation. There is a chance of new attacks and bombings happening in America. I will 
be prepared for anything if improve my prayer life and my relationship with God.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE