HIS BIRTH WAS A MIRACLE!



ChristmaSpirit.com





During my childhood, I saw many movies on
TV about a fat Santa coming down a chimney.
I looked at our chimney and figured out myself,
that this was strange. My mom said we got
gifts under our tree because we had been
obedient and were not selfish. We cared about
other people and helped her wrap and deliver
gifts to the needy in our neighborhood.

My parents also told me about Saint Nicholas. 
They put emphasis on his giving gifts to poor 
children. They said the tradition of spreading 
good will continued throughout the world.  

My parents and Sundays school teachers told me
and my siblings about Jesus' birth. The focus was
mostly on the shepherds, wise men, angels, and
the gifts Jesus received. I didn't hear about the
virgin birth until I was a teenager. 

My adult Bible study helped me see how truly
miraculous Jesus' birth really was.  I was
astounded when I learned he would later
bear stripes and die for our transgressions.

This week, I'll share Old Testament scriptures that
focus on the  prophecy of Jesus' birth.  The New
Testament scriptures will give details about His miraculous birth.


LIFE LESSON:

JESUS' BIRTH WAS PREDICTED!





https://holdtl.org


 
PSALMS 72:11

Yes, all kings shall fall down before Him;
All nations shall serve Him.


ISAIAH  7:14 


Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold,
the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call
His name Immanuel.


ISAIAH  9:6 

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.



ISAIAH  11:1 


There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE