FRINGE BENEFITS!












LIFE LESSON:

YOU GET FRINGE  BENEFITS  WHEN YOU TRUST GOD:

 STRENGTH:


2 SAMUEL  22:3
The God of my strength, in whom I 

will trust; My shield and the horn of
my salvation, My stronghold and my
refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence.

PSALM  18:2

 
The Lord is my rock and my fortress 

and my deliverer; My God, my strength,
in whom I will trust; My shield and the 
horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

SHIELD

2 SAMUEL  22:3, 31


3 The God of my strength, in whom 

I will trust; My shield and the horn 
of my salvation, My stronghold and 
my refuge; My Savior, You save me 
from violence.

31 As for God, His way is perfect; 

The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in 

Him.

PSALM  18:2, 30

 
2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress 

and my deliverer; My God, my strength, 
in whom I will trust; My shield and the 
horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

30 As for God, His way is perfect; 

The word of the Lord is proven; 
He is a shield to all who trust in 
Him.

PSALM 91:2

I will say of the Lord, “He is my 

refuge and my fortress; My God, 
in Him I will trust.”

NEVER FORSAKEN:

PSALM 9:10

 
And those who know Your name 

will put their trust in You; For You,
Lord, have not forsaken those who 
seek You.

HEBREWS 13:5 



Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. 
For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
 
ERASES FEAR
 
GENESIS  26:24

And the Lord appeared to him the

same night and said, “I am the God 
of your father Abraham; do not fear, 
for I am with you. I will bless you and
multiply your descendants for My servant Abraham’s sake.”

DEUTERONOMY  3:22

 
You must not fear them, for the Lord

your God Himself fights for you.’

JUDGES  6:23

Then the Lord said to him, “Peace be

with you; do not fear, you shall not die.”

PSALM  56:3-4, 11

3 Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in 

You.
4 In God (I will praise His word), In 

God I have put my trust; I will not 
fear. What can flesh do to me?

PSALM  56:11 

 
11 In God I have put my trust; I will 

not be afraid. What can man do to 
me?

SALVATION:

EXODUS  15:2

 
The Lord is my strength and song, 

And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;

My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

2 CHRONICLES  20:17

 You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see 
the salvation of the Lord, who is with 
you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ Do not
fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.”

ISAIAH  12:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust

and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord,
is my strength and song; He also has 

become my salvation.’”


TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE