BE A WITNESS!



 

PRAY


2 Chronicles 7:14

If My people who are called by My  
name will humble themselves, and 
pray and seek My face, and turn  
from their wicked ways, then I will 
hear from heaven, and will forgive
their sin and heal their land.

ROMAN 1: 9

For God is my witness, whom I serve
with my spirit in the gospel of His Son,
that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers,
 
 



 READ THE  BIBLE

JOSHUA 1:8 

This Book of the Law shall not
depart from your mouth, but 
you shall meditate in it day and
night, that you may observe to 
do according to all that is written
in it. For then you will make your
way prosperous, and then you will
have good success. 


2 Timothy 3:16
 
All Scripture is given by inspiration of 
God,and is profitable for doctrine,for reproof, for correction,for instruction
in righteousness,





WORSHIP

PSALM 150:6   

Let everything that has breath praise 
the Lord. Praise the Lord!


JOHN 1: 7

This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through 
him might believe.
  

 

HAVE A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

PSALM  95:6 

Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
 

HEBREWS 11:6  

But without faith it is impossible
to please Him, for he who comes 
to God must believe that He is,and  
that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE