FRINGE BENEFITS! #2













LIFE LESSON:

GET FRINGE BENEFITS WHEN YOU TRUST GOD:


HEALING:





ISAIAH 58:8


Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.


JEREMIAH 33:4, 6

“For thus says the Lord, the God
of Israel, concerning the houses of
this city and the houses of the kings
of Judah, which have been pulled 
down to fortify against the siege 
mounds and the sword

6 Behold, I will bring it health and
healing; I will heal them and reveal 
to them the abundance of peace and truth.

MALACHI 4:2
 
But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.


MATTHEW 4:23

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

LUKE 9:6

So they departed and went through the towns, preaching the gospel and healing everywhere.


2 CORINTHIANS 1:9


Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the 
dead.





 


SAFETY

DEUTERONOMY 12:10


But when you cross over the Jordan and dwell in the land which the Lord your God is giving you to inherit, and He gives you rest from all your enemies round about, so that you dwell in safety,


LEVITICUS 25:18-19

18 ‘So you shall observe My statutes and keep My judgments, and perform them; and you will dwell in the land in safety.
19 Then the land will yield its fruit, and you will eat your fill, and dwell there in safety.

1 CHRONICLES 5:20

And they were helped against them,
the Hagrites were delivered into their hand, and all who were with them, for they cried out to God in the battle. He heeded their prayer, because they put their trust in Him.

  
PSALM 7:1

O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; Save me from all those who persecute me; And deliver me,

PSALM 25: 2

O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me.
 
PSALM 55:23

But You, O God, shall bring them down 
to the pit of destruction; Bloodthirsty
and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; But I will trust in You.
  
1 TIMOTHY 4:10

For to this end we both labor and 
suffer reproach, because we trust
in the living God, who is the Savior 
of all men, especially of those who believe.

TO BE CONTINUED...














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE