YES, JESUS LOVES ME!





In 1999, I was very upset by the school
shooting at Columbine High School. I 
was wondering why is this happening? 
Did this happen because prayer was taken 
out of the schools?

I know that saying morning prayer and
pledging the allegiance to the flag in 
elemenary school made me a better student.
I respected my teachers and the principal. 
I got along with my classmates. I  did not 
desire to shoot the principal, teachers, or students at my school!
   
Now, parents must pray and read the
Bible to their children in their homes.
These two tasks are longer part of the
of the teacher's lesson plans.

In 2002 Jesus inspired me to began
doing Christian picturebooks.  
My first paperback picture book is 
titled, 

"YES JESUS LOVES ME" 

The pictures in this book communicate
God's love. It demonstrates how He created 
the earth, man, and everything that dwells
in it. God created the earth and provided everything man needed to live. The black 
and white pictures and illustrations in 
this book are based on:

Genesis 1: 21-31,
Genesis 2: 1-7. 
Colossians 1: 13-15.

My prayer is that my "Yes Jesus Loves Me"
picture book will help parents and their
children develop a personal relationship
with God.

A paperback copy of, "Yes Jesus Loves Me"
is available for free. You must pay the
shipping and handling fee of $6.00 
via money order to:

Lydia, Seller of Purple Ministries
828 Brigham Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27610
New email address:
msfrankiebanks@gmail.com










DISCLAIMER:

"Yes Jesus Loves Me" picture book
has COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE