SERIOUSLY! YOU DIDN'T MENTION JESUS!



https://www.fiveclipart.com






Psalm 30:4

Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.


Psalm 33:2

Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.


Psalm 33:3

Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.




I heard a lovely new song on a Gospel 
radio station yesterday. I couldn't hear
all of the lyrics because I was driving
in noisy traffic. I looked up the song 
lyrics on social media. I had a problem 
with this gospel song since it never
used the name of God, Jesus or the Lord! 
in the lyrics. 


The music on somcontemporary gospel 
songs are almost the same as on Rock, 
Soul, and Pop songs. This is why I think 
using the name of God in the gospel song
is important. Gospel songs that don't 
mention of God can cause confusion on 
secular stations. Some listeners may think
the “you” in the song is referring to
the love of a man or woman.


I'm not ashamed of sounding old-
fashioned! I love Jesus and pray I 
would never compromise my religion or
song lyrics to get my song played on a 
radio station or the Internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE