EVENTS BEFORE RESURRECTION DAY!





https://www.pinterest.com





PREDICTION OF JESUS DEATH



OLD TESTAMENT




PSALM 22:1,7-8, & 16-18 



1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?

7 All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads:
8 "He trusts in the LORD ; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him."

16 Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing.



ISAIAH 50: 6


Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.




ISAIAH 53: 1 & 4-5



1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

4 Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 6

CALLED BY THE LORD, PART 5

ADAM & EVE'S FAMILY TREE